Setting up a network and connectivity infrastructure can be challenging due to the need to transfer data and power simultaneously. The Gigabit PoE injector also known as PoE midspan allows us to convert a non-PoE port to a PoE++ Gigabit port. This way we’ll be able to eliminate the need for data and power cables separately. Read more about PoE switches, their uses, benefits, and types.
The Gigabit PoE injector supplies up to 15.4W for PoE, up to 30W for PoE+, and up to 90W PoE++ switch. It is a power injector equipped with an integrated power supply and is IEEE 802.3 af/at/bt compliant. The Gigabit PoE midspan combines electrical power with speed (in gigabit) to provide Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet.
AE Connect Gigabit PoE injector is designed to supply data and up to 90W of power to PoE-capable devices such as Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) IP cameras, 802.11ac wireless access points, dome cameras, IP videophones, thin clients, and other high-power Ethernet end terminals. This PoE midspan allows us to mount PoE devices anywhere in a building, such as on ceilings or near entryways, by eliminating the need for a nearby power outlet and attached power supply. It is a single-port indoor PoE injector that can provide power up to 90W based on the IEEE 802.3bt standard.
AE connect Gigabit PoE injector is used for remote powering of current as well as emerging high-power applications. AEIN-PIG901 is IEEE 802.3bt midspan and is also backward compatible and safe to use with any IEEE 802.3af/at compliant devices such as VoIP phones, IP cameras, and wireless LAN access points, powering 10/100/1000 Base-T devices. With the midspan’s plug-and-play installation, they are easy and cost-effective to implement leveraging existing Ethernet infrastructure while at the same time assuring a future-proof network.
Providing power to Powered Devices (PDs) is difficult in hard-to-reach locations where power outlets are not available. Connect the power injector to a non-PoE switch and network a PoE device up to 100m away. Auto-sensing technology conveniently delivers the correct wattage needed to power the PoE, PoE+, and PoE++ devices.
The midspan PoE injectors designed by AE Connect are equipped with all the above-mentioned features, which provide numerous advantages to our clients. Here are some advantages of midspan PoE Injectors:
Benefits of using Gigabit PoE+ Injector
- Ease of Installation: The midspan PoE injector is a plug-and-play PoE solution that provides installation with ease. We only need to connect the PoE injector between the switch and the powered device.
PoE injectors are designed in such a way that anyone can install them. No configuration is needed, just connect the power network device to the Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector and enjoy the high-speed power and data supply.
- Flexible to Network Expansion: In a PoE injector, flexibility is what we care about most. Regardless of the need, this power injector allows us to set up power devices in locations where power outlets are not available. One of the most popular uses of PoE injectors is PoE injector for IP cameras and wifi routers that are being installed near the ceiling.
- Minimal Investment Budget: AE Connect midspan PoE Injectors are built with high-quality raw materials and have a long life span. We assure all our clients about the minimal investment budget, as all our PoE injector prices are provided at a competitive rate.
- Secure Networking: Today, high-level security is a necessity. Our Gigabit power injector ensures the security of the networking system.
Excellent monitoring of data results in powerful security for connected powering devices.
- High-power Sourcing Solution: PoE solutions are the need of businesses that handle high bandwidth data. With the help of midspan PoE injectors, powering power-hungry devices becomes easy and convenient.
These midspans are integrated with an excellent power management system that ultimately saves more power and money for businesses.
- Reliable Connectivity: AE Connect infrastructure is equipped with advanced machines and applications to fulfill the various demands of our clients. Our research and development unit is specialized in the design, development, and customization of networking products. Our 30w midspan and 90w midspan are designed in such a way as to provide a memorable connectivity experience to users.
Today, the networking market is crowded with products that are not even closer to fulfilling international standards. Our focus is to save clients from avoidable situations and problems by providing the right information, products, and services related to the networking and connectivity infrastructure requirements.
Finding the right product that fulfills our needs is important to make smart decisions and save money for businesses. That’s why we are providing some useful information about the most demanding features of the Next-gen Gigabit PoE+ Injector and 802.3bt PoE++ Injector from AE Connect.
Hope this will help you to choose the best products to fulfill your networking and connectivity-related needs. You need to know why Gigabit PoE+ Injectors and 802.3bt PoE++ Injectors from AE Connect are excellent at delivering great outputs.
Gigabit PoE+ Injector and 802.3bt PoE++ Injector AE Connect offers:
The AEIN-PIG301 1 Port Gigabit 30w PoE Injector combines electrical power with Gigabit network speeds to provide Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) over a single Ethernet cable. It is a power injector designed to supply data and up to 35 W of power to PoE-capable devices such as PTZ IP cameras or 802.11ac wireless access points. This PoE+ midspan allows you to mount your PoE device anywhere in a building, such as on ceilings or near entryways, by eliminating the need for a nearby power outlet and attached power supply.
- 1x 10/100/1000 PoE+ Port
- 1x 10/100/1000 RJ45 Uplink Port
- Total Power Budget 35W
- AF/AT Standard Supported
The AEIN-PIG901 1 Port Gigabit 90w PoE Injector combines electrical power with Gigabit network speeds to provide Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) over a single Ethernet cable. It is an 802.3bt midspan designed to supply data and up to 90 W of power to PoE-capable devices such as PTZ IP cameras or 802.11ac wireless access points. This 90w midspan allows you to mount your PoE device anywhere in a building, such as on ceilings or near entryways, by eliminating the need for a nearby power outlet and attached power supply.
- 1x 10/100/1000 PoE+ Port
- 1x 10/100/1000 RJ45 Uplink Port
- Total Power Budget 90w
- AF/AT/BT ( Class-4 ) Standard Supported
Reasons to choose AE Connect:
Our Company is firmly committed to delivering high-quality, efficient, and reliable Networking products and services with the latest advanced technologies at affordable prices. The following reasons will surely help you to choose the best brand for your networking-related needs.
- All our products are Made In India
- Quick turnaround time
- Lesser cost as compared to imported products
- 3 Years warranty support & extended warranty (On case to case basis)
- AE Connect products provide ease of using
- All our products are made to work in Indian harsh conditions
- Give strength to the Indian economy
As we came through a long discussion about midspan PoE injectors here, look no further than power injectors offered by AE Connect for reliable and pro connectivity.