Setting up a network and connectivity infrastructure can be challenging due to the need to transfer data and power simultaneously. Gigabit PoE injector allows us to convert a non-PoE port to a PoE++ Gigabit port. This way we’ll be able to eliminate the need for data and power cables separately. Read more about PoE switches, its uses, benefits and types.
The Gigabit PoE injector supplies up to 15.4W for PoE, up to 30W for PoE+ and up to 90W PoE++ switch. It is equipped with an integrated power supply and IEEE 802.3 af/at/bt compliant. The Gigabit PoE Injector combines electrical power with speed (in gigabit) to provide Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet.
AE connect Gigabit PoE injector is designed to supply data and up to 90W of power to PoE-capable devices such as Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) IP cameras, 802.11ac wireless access points, dome cameras, IP videophones, thin clients and other high-power Ethernet end terminals. It allows us to mount PoE devices anywhere in a building, such as on ceilings or near entryways, by eliminating the need for a nearby power outlet and attached power supply. It is a single port indoor PoE injector that can also provide power up to 90W based on the IEEE 802.3bt standard.
AE connect Gigabit PoE injector is used for remote powering of current as well as emerging high power applications. AEIN-PIG901 is IEEE 802.3bt type 4 and is also backward compatible and safe to use with any IEEE 802.3af/at a terminal such as VoIP phones, IP cameras and wireless LAN access points, powering 10/100/1000 Base-T devices. With the midspan’s plug and play installation, they are easy and cost-effective to implement leveraging existing Ethernet infrastructure while at the same time assuring a future proof network.
Providing power to Power Devices (PDs) is difficult in hard to reach locations where power outlets are not available. Connect injector to non-PoE switch and network a PoE device upto 100m away. Auto-sensing technology conveniently delivers the correct wattage needed to power the PoE, PoE+ and PoE++ devices.
- What is a PoE Switch? Know Uses, Benefits & Types
- How IoT Is Shaping The Future Of The World? Let’s Discuss
- Dreams, Challenges & Empowering Make in India: The Journey of AE Connect
- Know More About The Power of Next-gen Gigabit PoE Injector
- Understand, How Optical Fiber Cables Are Powering the Internet World?
The Gigabit PoE injectors of AE Connect are equipped with all the above-mentioned features, which provide numerous advantages to our customers. Here are some advantages of Gigabit PoE Injector:
Benefits of using Gigabit PoE Injector
- Ease of Installation: PoE injectors is a plug-and-play PoE solution that provides installation with ease. We only need to connect the PoE injector between the switch and the power device.
PoE injectors are designed in such a way that anyone can install them. No configuration is needed, just connect the power network device to the Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector and enjoy the high-speed power and data supply.
- Flexible to Network Expansion: In PoE injectors, flexibility is what we care about most. Regardless of the need, these injectors allow us to set up power devices in locations where power outlets are not available. One of the most popular uses of PoE injectors is in IP cameras and wifi routers that are being installed near the ceiling.
- Minimal Investment Budget: AE Connect PoE Injectors are built with high-quality raw materials and have a long life span. We assure all our customers about the minimal investment budget, as all our products are provided at a competitive price.
- Secure Networking: Today, high-level security is a necessity. Gigabit PoE injectors ensure the security of the networking system.
Excellent monitoring of data results in powerful security for connected powering devices.
- High-power Sourcing Solution: PoE solutions are the need of businesses that handle high bandwidth data. With the help of PoE injectors powering of power-hungry devices becomes easy and convenient.
These PoE injectors are integrated with an excellent power management system that ultimately saves more power and money for businesses.
- Reliable Connectivity: AE Connect infrastructure is equipped with advanced machines and applications to fulfil the various demands of our clients. Our research and development unit is specialized in the design, development and customization of networking products. All our products are designed in such a way as to provide a memorable connectivity experience to users.
Today, the networking market is crowded with products that are not even closer to fulfilling international standards. Our focus is to save clients from avoidable situations and problems by providing the right information, products and services related to the networking and connectivity infrastructure requirements.
Finding the right product that fulfils our needs is important to make smart decisions and save money for businesses. That’s why we are providing some useful information about the most demanding features of the Next-gen Gigabit PoE++ Injector from AE Connect.
Hope this will help you to choose the best products to fulfil your networking and connectivity related needs. You need to know why Gigabit PoE++ Injectors from AE Connect are excellent at delivering great outputs.
- Know Why Fiber Patch Cords Are Important?
- High-Speed Cat 6 Cables: Network Cable for Modem, Router & LAN
- Industrial PoE Switches: Ensure Security, Versatility & Scalability
- Understand Importance of Patch Panels to Stabilize Your Networking
- Why are Fiber-optic Patch Panel’s LIUs need of passive networking?
Gigabit PoE++ Injectors AE Connect offers:
The AEIN-PIG301 1 Port Gigabit PoE Injector combines electrical power with Gigabit network speeds to provide Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) over a single Ethernet cable. It is designed to supply data and up to 30 W of power to PoE-capable devices such as PTZ IP cameras or 802.11ac wireless access points. The PSE-803 allows you to mount your PoE device anywhere in a building, such as on ceilings or near entryways, by eliminating the need for a nearby power outlet and attached power supply.
- 1x 10/100/1000 PoE+ Port
- 1x 10/100/1000 RJ45 Uplink Port
- Total Power Budget 35W
- AF/AT Standard Supported
The AEIN-PIG901 1 Port Gigabit PoE Injector combines electrical power with Gigabit network speeds to provide Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) over a single Ethernet cable. It is designed to supply data and up to 90 W of power to PoE-capable devices such as PTZ IP cameras or 802.11ac wireless access points. The AEIN-PIG901 allows you to mount your PoE device anywhere in a building, such as on ceilings or near entryways, by eliminating the need for a nearby power outlet and attached power supply.
- 1x 10/100/1000 PoE+ Port
- 1x 10/100/1000 RJ45 Uplink Port
- Total Power Budget 90w
- AF/AT/BT ( Class-4 ) Standard Supported
Reasons to Choose AE Connect:
Our Company is firmly committed to delivering high quality, efficient and reliable Networking products, solutions and services with the latest advanced technologies at affordable prices. The following reasons will surely help you to choose the best brand for your networking related needs.
- All our products are Made In India
- Quick turnaround time
- Lesser cost as compared to imported products
- 3 Years warranty support & extended warranty (On case to case basis)
- AE Connect products provide ease of using
- All our products are made to work in Indian conditions
- Give strength to the Indian economy
- Advantages of using Fiber Optical Network Switch from AE Connect
- Media Converters: Extend Your Fiber & Copper Network With Ease
- How to Choose Best Faceplate or LAN Wall Socket or Wall Plate?
- SFP Module: Advantages of Using SFP Modules For Gigabit Ethernet Applications
- RJ45 Connector: Strengthen Your Ethernet Cabling Infrastructure